Purple Tea Shampoo
£12.00 – £252.00
A deep violet shampoo to help neutralise brassy tones and enhance shine for a brighter blonde. Helps to support bonds within chemically treated hair whilst helping to protect against heat stress. Helps protect colour treated hair.
No sulphates, propylene glycol, silicones or parabens. 100% Vegan.
Our shampoos are powered by the unique properties that teas have on hair. We use high quality teas, cultivated by a renowned tea specialist on their own plantations in ecologically clean and pure regions all over the world. Known for their antioxidants, teas nurture, protect and promote shine, leaving hair more youthful and radiant.
The Windle Lab shampoos are treatment shampoos. They behave differently, because they repair, protect and strengthen the hair in addition to cleansing. They restore the hair to optimal condition and create healthy flora on the scalp. We achieve this with naturally derived sugar beet extract and wheat micro-protein.
We use unique, hair (and earth) friendly surfactants in all our shampoos, which are ideal for sensitive skin and create luxurious lather. They are gentle to the hair and scalp.
All our shampoos are colour safe, and free of sulphates, propylene glycol, silicones and parabens. They are eco-friendly and most of their ingredients are biodegradable.
Apply evenly on wet hair and massage gently. Leave for one to five minutes or two and rinse thoroughly. Follow with one our purple tea conditioner. Use regularly for cumulative effect.
- Purple Tea: Purple tea leaves have the highest level of anthocyanin, making it a rich source of antioxidants that protect hair from damage caused by free radicals.
- Camellia Oleifera Oil: A highly protective oil, being naturally rich in antioxidants including Vitamin E and Polyphenol works to hydrate and soften the scalp whilst taming dandruff.
- Crambe Abyssinica Oil Nourishing scalp treatment to boost shine and hydration of the hair. Omega fatty acids provide hydration and can promote hair growth.
- Shea Butter: With powerful antioxidant properties, Shea Butter is a highly moisturising, hair-loving, natural emollient that’s rich in essential fatty acids and Vitamins A, E, and F.
- Creatine Complex: Physically repairs and rebuilds the structure of the disulphide bonds in the hair to prevent elasticity and frizziness in the strands to strengthen the hair.
INCI: AQUA (WATER), SODIUM LAUROYL METHYL ISETHIONATE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, BETAINE, SODIUM METHYL OLEOYL TAURATE, GLYCERIN, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CREATINE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, DICAPRYLYL ETHER, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, CRAMBE ABYSSINICA SEED OIL, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, LAURYL ALCOHOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM PCA, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), SODIUM LACTATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, ARGININE, CI 60725 (VIOLET 2), SALICYLIC ACID, ASPARTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LAURETH-4, DISODIUM EDTA, PCA, GLYCINE, SORBIC ACID, ALANINE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, SERINE, VALINE, PROLINE, THREONINE, ISOLEUCINE, HISTIDINE, PHENYLALANINE, FORMIC ACID
If you need your products in a hurry we offer a next business day AM delivery for orders placed before 1pm Monday – Friday.
Click here for full details of our delivery prices and times.
WINDLE HAIRCARE PRODUCTS
If the products you receive are damaged or faulty in any way, or not what you originally ordered we will exchange the items.
Please notify us immediately by call or email Windle London Customer Services on
017 6889 1394 or email [email protected] (Monday to Friday 9am – 3pm, excluding public holidays).
To assure prompt resolution, please provide the order number and keep the box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection. We will send a prepaid packaging for you to post back the items to:
Windle London Customer Services,
Unit 1 Ullswater Road Business Park
Delivery for replacement products is within 2 – 5 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.